|Flat View ||Monday, June 27, 2016 |
| July 2014||August 2014||September 2014|
|Friday, August 15, 2014|
|Day In The Life Of An ARN Nurse Photo Contest Deadline
It is time once again for the "A Day in the Life of an ARN Nurse" Photo and Caption contest. Open to all ARN members, we hope you will show us your life as a rehabilitation nurse through photos. Your photograph should represent an aspect of rehabilitation nursing. Please capture those moments with colleagues and patients that demonstrate the very important work that you do.
ALL ENTRIES ARE WINNERS! Every photo submitted (up to three) earns one free month of extended ARN membership. To submit an entry or for more information, visit here.
Submissions must be made by August 15, 2014. At that time, ARN members will get an opportunity to vote for their favorite four photos. Finalists will be on display at the 40th ARN Annual Educational Conference in Anaheim, CA. and will receive fabulous grand prizes including:
First Place $100 Amazon Gift Card
Second Place One year ARN Membership
Third Place $50 ARN Bookstore gift certificate
Fourth Place $25 Starbucks Gift Card
*Only one grand prize per winner.
|Sunday, August 31, 2014|
|ARN Member-Get-a-Member Deadline
Help shape the future of rehabilitation nursing by participating in ARN's Member-Get-a-Member Recruitment Program!
We realize the strongest recruiting tool for new members is our own members' personal endorsement. When you participate in our recruitment campaign, you:
• Strengthen the ARN community
• Provide greater recognition of the rehabilitation nursing profession
• Improve educational and networking opportunities for all members
• Enhance your colleagues' careers
What Can I Win?
Now through August 31, 2014, for every member you recruit, you receive one free month of membership and an entry into a drawing to win one of these exciting prizes:
- Complimentary registration to the 2014 Annual Educational Conference in Anaheim, CA
- Free registration for the Professional Rehabilitation Nursing Online Course (single user)
- One free year of ARN membership
How Can I Recruit Members?
- Call us at 800.229.7530 or email
to ask for membership materials and distribute them to colleagues at work.
- Share the benefits of membership with co-workers.
- Email referrals to
and we will send them membership materials.
- Tell your colleagues to visit the ARN website at www.rehabnurse.org. The website has complete information on membership, benefits, upcoming courses and educational resources.
- Host an ARN open house for your colleagues.
- Encourage colleagues to attend courses, webinars and the annual conference.
- Bring your potential recruit to the next local chapter meeting. Show them, through ARN membership, how they can become part of a strong professional network that supports rehabilitation nursing as well as their professional development.
How Do I Receive Credit?
- By Mail: In the 'Recruited by' section on the membership application.
- By Phone: Have your recruit tell a Member Services representative at the time of joining.
- Online: Send us an email at
For more information, visit the Membership page of our website.
Let's work together to advance the practice of rehabilitation nursing!