Volunteer to Work with the Best!
JOIN ARN TODAY
Volunteer Identification Program (VIP) helps you become a leader and influencer in your specialty, work with colleagues to learn more about a variety of topics, and provide you an opportunity to contribute your skills and knowledge for the greater good of rehab nursing.
Volunteer your time at the level you desire.
Just a few minutes of your time …
- Vote to elect Board members you believe will make a positive difference on your behalf.
- Respond to Legislative Action Alerts to advocate for the policies you believe in.
- Attend a SIG meeting at conference to hear what your peers are doing different or better.
- View and rate a poster at ARN’s annual conference.
- Be a conference moderator to get involved in a specific area of focus.
A little bit more time...
- Have you ever been published? Write an article for the ARN Network newsletter.
- Get involved at the local level and join your local chapter.
- If you are interested in politics, apply for scholarship for a Nurses in Washintong Internship (NIWI) and learn direct from those on the Hill.
- Help us find the best ducational content by reviewing conference abstracts.
- Have an interest within your specialty? Share it with others by presenting a conference paper or poster.
Push yourself further...
- Become a member of the CRRN exam committee.
- Take leadership to the next level and get involved as a chapter leader.
- Work on the CRRN item development committee.
- Become a member of a task force or committee to use your strengths in a new area.
Get REALLY involved with ARN ...
- Run for the Nominating and Leadership Development Committee to help recruit the best of the best for your organization.
- Become a member of the Rehabilitation Nursing Certification Board.
- Be a subject matter expert for an ARN educational program or product.
- Nominate yourself for the ARN Board of Directors!
Take a moment to review and complete ARN’s Volunteer Identification Program (VIP) form so we know your interests and time availability. This form helps us help you! Thank you for your commitment!