Rehabilitation Nursing Journal
Rehabilitation Nursing journal features in-depth articles on current practice issues, research and its implications, editorial features, and news about products and services for individuals with disabilities or chronic illnesses.
All ARN members receive a subscription and a free continuing education (CE) credit in every issue, up to six per year.
Member Access to RNJ Online
To access full Rehabilitation Nursing articles
• Visit the Members Only page under Member Center.
• Log in when prompted.
• Click on "Access RNJ" link.
• You will be directed to the Lippincott, Williams & Wilkins (LWW) website to view all RNJ articles.
• View Archived back issues
Nonmembers: subscription rates and information.
Access Rehabilitation Nursing journal CE.
If you would like to submit an article to RNJ, please visit www.editorialmanager.com/rnj. **Please Note - RNJ has transitioned publishing companies (From Wiley-Blackwell to Lippincott Williams & Wilkins) and manuscript tracking programs (from Scholar One to Editorial Manager). The first RNJ Issue to be published by LWW will be Volume 42, Issue 1 in January/February 2017.
Similar to Scholar One, Editorial Manager enables authors to submit manuscripts online and track their progress through peer review. Reviewers can view manuscripts as PDFs and submit their comments online. Editors can view all elements of a submission, read the peer reviews, and submit their decisions online.
When entering Editorial Manager for the first time, please be sure to provide your personal information (address and classification preferences related to your area of expertise).
Instructions for Authors:
After completeing your personal information, you will be ready to submit your revised manuscript to the Editorial Manager online platform.
1. From the main menu, click the "Submit New Manuscript" link.
2. Enter each field as required. Then upload each individual file of your manuscript. Click "Next" after you complete each screen. When you see "Build PDF for My Approval" please click this button.
3. After your submission PDF is built by the system, you will need to go to the folder labeled "Submissions Waiting for Author's Approval" to view the final version then approve the PDF. Once you click "Approve Submission", your submission will be automatically sent to the journal office.
View the updated RNJ Author Guidelines.