Honor a Rehabilitation Nurse
or Group - Recognition Program
In the spirit of ARN’s 40th Anniversary, RNF is providing an opportunity for individuals and organizations to recognize nurses and teams that are advancing nursing science or practice outcomes with the Honor a Rehabilitation Nurse or Group Program. Don’t wait, this is your chance to pay tribute and highlight their outstanding efforts in rehabilitation nursing. Share it with their colleagues by sending in your submission early so your honoree(s) can be recognized on ARN’s website now!
Individuals, chapters or institutions can recognize those who display excellence in rehabilitation nursing, such as:
- starting a journal club,
- lean process improvement,
- an outstanding research program or publication,
- excellence in research mentoring,
- valuable research collaborations,
- evidence-based practice collaborations,
- quality improvement programs, or
- other outstanding effort related to research, EBP or QI.
Honorees will be recognized in a variety of ways including:
- On the ARN website www.rehabnurse.org
- Rehabilitation Nursing Journal
- Recognition at the ARN 40th Annual Educational Conference
- Certificate and letter of recognition
For a minimum donation of $100, RNF will recognize the honoree by listing their name, title and institution along with the submission of the reason for the recognition on ARN’s web site.
Access the RNF Fundraiser Form here.
Please email your submissions (in a word doc) to
and mail your donation (check payable to RNF) to the ATTENTION of: Susan Floutsakos, ARN, 8735 W. Higgins Rd, Suite 300, Chicago, IL 60631 by November 1, 2014.